Your privacy is important to LIE Gallery . In this policy, we want to inform you about how we process your personal data and about your rights. Personal data is any information that can be connected to you as a private person, for example name and contact information.
In short, this is why we process your data:
- To the extent necessary for handling and delivering your order.
- To communicate with you and answer your questions.
- To ask about your experience with us.
- To remind you of an abandoned shopping cart.
- To create and maintain a customer account (incl. features such as favourites).
- To give you offers and inspiration both by newsletters and by social media, and other media online and offline.
- To comply with mandatory law (e.g. consumer and accounting law).
The assignment of your data to LIE Gallery as requested by this website is necessary to achieve the basic purpose of this website and if denied will make it impossible for LIE Gallery to fulfil its obligations arising from the sales agreement or to provide the other available services (delivery, etc.).
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary data, which is appropriate and specific for the intended purpose; such data may include the following:
- Data when creating a user account on our site
- – Mandatory: e-mail address, login password
- – Optional: name, surname, sex, date of birth, postal address, telephone number.
- Data from your transactions with us.
For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you may make, details about the purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, list of products you wish to buy (wish list), websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Shopping interests and preferences
- Traffic information of our website or other websites you browsed before us
- Payment information
- Your comments and product reviews
- In order to provide the best possible site experience, we collect technical information about your Internet connection and browser, as well as the country and phone code where your computer is located, the web pages that appear during your visit, the clicks on ads etc.
- The username of your social media account if you interact with us through such accounts, to help us respond to your comments or questions.
If you choose not to share some of your data with us or deny certain communication rights, we may not be able to provide some of the services you have requested; for example, if you ask us to advise you when a product will be available again, we cannot serve you, if you have withdrawn your consent to receive updates from us.
We inform you that your data is processed either by LIE Gallery's specially authorised personnel or by our computer systems and electronic devices.
Your personal information is processed primarily by us at LIE Gallery. We will never sell your personal data. In some cases, we share your personal data in order to fulfil our obligations to you in a good and efficient manner:
In order for us to ensure that you pay us, our payment provider(s) will gain access to your personal data.
- In order for us to deliver your goods to your home address or to a postal agent, and to handle any returns, we will share your personal data with a carrier.
- To collect and publish your reviews on our website we share your personal data with the supplier that provide the technical solution to collect and publish such reviews.
- To market relevant products and to make our website as relevant as possible we share your personal data with those providing us with a marketing service including such as Google and Facebook.
- We will share your personal data with IT suppliers that process the personal data on behalf of us as processors to assist us with IT-services.
- In order to print and ship all Editions, we must share some of your personal information, such as name and delivery address, with our printing company.
If you want more detailed information about who we share your personal data with, please feel free to contact us.
For the disclosure of information about our products, services and events, as well as for other purposes as specified below, we do the following:
- Sending a newsletter: Upon such consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and transaction details to inform you via email, internet, telephone and / or social media about relevant products and services, including personalised offers, discounts, etc; of course, you may revoke this consent at any time.
- Web push notifications: Depending on your navigation, you may receive, with your prior consent, notifications about our offers, news, your wish list and your shopping cart; of course, you may revoke this consent at any time.
- Processing of payments to prevent fraudulent transactions
- Sending you updates required by law or necessary in order to inform you about any changes in our services. For example, updates about privacy notifications, notifications about the revocation of a product and legally required information about your orders; such service messages will not contain promotional material and will not require prior consent when sent by e-mail or text message (SMS); if we do not use your personal data for these purposes, we are not able to comply with our legal obligations.
We keep your personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes set forth in the present terms (unless a longer retention period is required by any applicable law); in general, this means that we will keep your personal data as long as you have an account with LIE Gallery; As for your data, related with the purchase of products, we keep such data for a longer period in order to comply with our legal obligations (such as tax and commercial legislation and for warranty purposes); At the end of this retention period, your data will be completely deleted or kept without your name, for example by aggregating them with other data so that they can be used in an unrecognisable way for statistical analysis and business planning.
We are committed to protect your personal data and, by recognising the importance of the security of your personal data, we have taken all reasonable organisational and technical measures to protect your data from any form of accidental or fraudulent processing; we use the most up-to-date and advanced methods to ensure maximum security.
In addition, the information used to identify you as an account user are two: Username and Personal Security Password; Each time you enter your data, you are given access to your personal account; This process is securely ensured by encryption when transferred to the Internet and the servers of LIE Gallery; by the same standards, you are offered the ability to change your Personal Security Password as often as you wish; after entering the desired password, the new one is encoded and stored in LIE Gallery’s systems; For this reason, the only person who knows your password is you and you are solely liable to keep the password secret from third parties.
The above measures may be reviewed and amended when necessary.
You maintain the right to access your personal data, i.e. you have the right to be informed by us regarding the processing of your data; furthermore, you maintain the right to correct inaccurate personal data and if you find that there is an error in your data, you may file an application to correct them (for example name correction or information on change of address); you also maintain the right of erasure / “to be forgotten”, i.e. you may ask us to delete your data if they are no longer necessary for the above-mentioned processing purposes or you wish to withdraw your consent, in case the latter is the only legal basis for such process; furthermore, you maintain the right to transfer your data, that is, you may ask us to receive in a readable form the data you have provided, or to ask us to forward it to another controller, a right to limit the processing, that is, you may ask us to limit the processing of your data for as long as your processing objections are pending, and finally, the right to oppose and revoke consent to the processing of your data.
In order to exercise your rights, you may submit a request to us at the above postal address of the Company or its e-mail address with the title “Exercise of Rights” and we will take care to examine it and respond as soon as possible. we respond to your Requests at no charge, without delay, and in any case within (1) one month after we receive your request;
We encourage you to read this Policy at regular intervals to be fully aware of how your Data is protected.